Wednesday 12 August 2009

Guest Documents have arrived

A nice little booklet arrived today containing all the do's and don'ts. Length of time in each port, online check-in, Shore excursion info web site address, Travellers checklist, Evening Wear Planner! 8 casual nights /2 Smart casual /3 Formal (Bob is relieved only 3 formal nights!)
But I was mostly drawn to the line under Luggage Allowance -
"Although the limit on how much luggage you may take on board your cruise ship is 200lbs, there are restrictions on any flight you might take".
Were not flying! I think the weight for flying is 33lb, so 200lb sounds much better to me, definitely room for all my handbags, shoes,dresses, makeup,hair rollers etc etc. There are 3 luggage tags each, with our names on and cabin number on Deck 8. So 3 large cases for me then, mind you Bobby has a fair amount of stuff too:0)

No comments:

Post a Comment